Course Design in Line with Actual Practice and Current Trends
Courses Opened in Collaboration with Enterprises
To let students know more about real situations in industrial development, NCCUC has jointly opened classes with enterprises to bring our courses closer to actual practice. These include – KPMG’s New Vision of Accounting under Globalization Trend; HSBC’s Financial Institution Management; KGI Securities’ Derivatives, Structured Products & Trading Practice; Cathay Securities’ Asset Management Strategy and Application; Bank SinoPac’s Practice of All-Round Talents in Financial Holding Company; and more.
Courses Opened on Trending Topics
In response to current trends, NCCUC also offers courses related to big data analysis and FinTech. More than 200 people apply for the FinTech specialized program each year. In addition, Business Analytics is also included in the college’s electives. The course trains students to apply big data concepts in areas such as marketing and decisions, applications in SAS/R, digital marketing, and accounting information management.
16 Research Areas
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Digital Content & E-Commerce
- Human Resource Management/Organizational Behavior and Theory
- Technology and Knowledge Management
- International Business/Strategic Management
- Information Management
- Law and Intellectual Property
- Management Science
- Marketing Management
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
Leading Innovation in Business Education in Taiwan.