For detailed information of the required application materials, please refer to the admission brochure.
- Application checklist (generated by the online application system).
- Application fee receipt: The fee is NT$1,600 / US$60 per application (postage for Acceptance/ Non-acceptance letter included).
- 2 completed application forms (generated by the online application system), each attached with a recent photo (about 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm in size).
- Mailing address label (generated by the online application system).
- Declaration (generated by the online application system).
- Verification of nationality (A photocopy of your passport)
- One photocopy of the diploma of the highest academic degree. *Current graduates are required to submit an official certificate of expected graduation (English or Chinese) issued by the school in lieu of the diploma at the time of application.
- One FULL academic transcript (additional notarized copy of the translation of the original transcripts in English or Chinese must be submitted with the original if original transcript is not in English or in Chinese). *Admitted applicants can enroll only after they have submitted the photocopies of their diploma, certificate of degree conferral as well as full academic transcripts and other relevant academic certificates which are all verified by the related offices according to the following regulations.)
- An official bank statement (in Chinese or English) issued within 3 months from a financial institution indicating that the account balance is more than NTD$200,000 (USD$6,500).Sponsorship Letter Sample *Students with full scholarship must provide proof.
- Additional application materials required by the department or the graduate institute (please refer to the Admission Brochure).
Leading Innovation in Business Education in Taiwan.